Updated Happy Valley Charmer
3 Bedroom | 2 Bathroom | 2073± Sq. Ft. | .36± Acre Lot
Perched above one of Lafayette’s most desired neighborhoods sits this warm and inviting single-level home perfect for entertaining and enjoying the California lifestyle.
Featuring a renovated kitchen, high ceilings, hardwood floors and two living rooms, the home’s well-designed floorplan extends outside to a covered loggia and professionally landscaped backyard.
Located minutes from Hwy. 24, BART, Oakwood Athletic Club, Lafayette Reservoir, Downtown Lafayette, and hiking trails, this home offers just the right mix of privacy and accessibility! In addition, it’s ideally situated close to Happy Valley Elementary in the top-rated Lafayette School District.
- Entry with built-in cabinets
- Classic rancher-style living room features a pitched ceiling with exposed beams, skylights, wood paneling, wide plank hardwood floors, fireplace with plaster hearth, French doors to dining room and Andersen slider to backyard
- Dining room with vaulted ceiling, built-in buffet with wine fridge and slider to backyard
- Renovated kitchen with quartz counters, stainless steel fridge, built-in GE Monogram microwave, 6-burner Thermador gas range with Zephyr ventilation hood, soft close drawers, two paneled dishwashers, ceramic tile backsplash, skylight and central island with butcher block counter, prep sink and bar seating
- Family room with pitched ceiling, skylight, office nook with built-in desk, Dutch door to side garden and 4-pane Andersen slider to loggia
- Primary bedroom with two closets, en-suite bathroom and French doors to secluded patio with hot tub
- Two secondary bedrooms with hardwood floors share full hall bath with tile floors, shower tub with subway tile, vanity with granite counter, skylight and plantation shutters
- Outdoor loggia (‘California room’) with built-in Infratech heaters, ceiling fans, lighting and built-in speakers
- Park-like backyard designed by internationally known horticulturist and landscape designer John Greenlee features an outdoor fireplace and built-in Coyote grill, level lawn, rose covered arbor, and meandering paths through the hillside trees with incredible views of Happy Valley
- Additional Highlights & Updates Include: Fresh interior paint, hardwood floors, plantation shutters, Andersen doors, Nortiz tankless water heater
- Exterior Highlights Include: Two-car garage with additional uncovered parking spaces, Japanese Maple-lined driveway, raised garden beds, outdoor shower, deck with pergola, secluded deck with hot tub, mature landscaping
No Open Houses and No Broker Tours. According to CCAR guidelines, residential viewings may only occur virtually, or, if virtual viewing is not feasible and the residence is unoccupied, by appointment only with no more than two visitors from the same household and one person showing the unit. All parties to sign Coronavirus Property Entry Advisory and Declaration prior to any showing and all parties to follow suggested sanitation guidelines. Please contact Listings@DanaGreenTeam.com for additional virtual marketing and any other questions.
Compass is a real estate broker licensed by the State of California and abides by Equal Housing Opportunity laws. License Number 01991628. All material presented herein is intended for informational purposes only and is compiled from sources deemed reliable but has not been verified. Changes in price, condition, sale or withdrawal may be made without notice. No statement is made as to accuracy of any description. All measurements and square footage are approximate.